The Three Main Causes of Headaches
- Trigger Point Headaches- Tight muscles that refer pain into the head.
- Headaches can subside, but musculature may still pull on the cranium causing structural imbalances.
- The suboccipitals pictured left, cause the “over the brow” headache pattern.
- Cranial Distortion- Something unique to Neurosomatic Therapy is moving the plates of your cranium into proper alignment.
- On the inside of your cranium, there is a sheath known as the “Dura” that wraps around your brain.
- When your plates are misaligned, the dura can squeeze the brain.
- Pictured right is me! This picture was taken when I was getting headaches regularly. Notice the lines that intersect. Symmetry is beauty.
Lose the Headaches With Pain Free Bodies Tampa!